- a. or adj. : adjective
- adv. : adverb
- n. : noun
- f. or nf. : female noun
- m. or nm. : male noun
- nc. : noun common
- nm/f. : noun masculine/feminine, with masculine form given
- nmf : noun which could be masculine or feminine
- pron. : pronoun
- v. : verb
- pl. : plural
- prep : preposition
- Our English-Spanish Dictionary has 96,870 entries (huge) and it is still increasing;
- If a word is not found in our English-Spanish Dictionary, the word will be searched in our Spanish-English Dictionary. This will also make it easier for you to use the dictionary.
- You are always welcome to contact us if you have specific need. Please contact us by following the link at the bottom of this page.